Beaver County YMCA
Join the YMCA today and begin the journey on the road to healthy living!
The Beaver County YMCA has proudly served the area since 1891. We are more ready than ever to provide you and your family a place to belong. The YMCA is more than just a facility, it is a place where people come together to have fun and grow in spirit, mind, and body. At the Beaver County YMCA, we are dedicated to building strong kids, strong families, and strong communities.
For more information, please contact Renee Sannan or Kristen Campbell at 724-891-THE-Y.
Membership Implies a Sense of Belonging
At the Beaver County YMCA, we value our members' comments and suggestions. We value your needs and their ideas. We rely on our members for much of what we do. We add programs based on member ideas and needs. We expanded our Wellness Center and added locker rooms, including a family changing room, therapy pool, multipurpose room, and group cycling studio based on member comments and suggestions. We are all the YMCA.
We are a facility that offers many services to many families and individuals. We try to meet the needs of all of our members. We are more than a state-of-the-art fitness facility. We are a childcare provider; a center for youth sports; an aquatics leader; a senior center; a teen center; a community leader and advocate; and a place for Beaver County YMCA members to call their own.
- Donate Now
- Account Manager
- Program Registration
- YMCA Newsletter
- Pool / Gym Schedule
- Aerobic Schedule
- Youth: Ages 3-13
- Teen: Ages 14-18
- College Student: Maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours and present a current class schedule
- Adult: Ages 18 and older
- Active Older Adults: Retired persons age 60 and older
- Family: Families within one (1) household (limited to two adults and dependent children through high school)
- Family + 1, 2 or 3 college students: Family membership with 1, 2 or 3 full-time college students with a minimum of 12 credit hours (Proof of full time student status required)
- Silver Sneakers: Persons who carry certain health insurance (see current program guide for details)